Job Title: Head of Maintenance
Work Type: Work Days 30-40 hours per week
- Previous experience in building maintenance and custodial work
- Experience in HVAC systems / commercial boilers. A special engineer license is required or will be acquired as soon as possible.
- Be able to use outdoor equipment such as a riding lawnmower and a snow blower.
- Be able to lift 50 pounds and move furniture/setups on a regular basis.
- Be able to apply cleaning chemicals such as floor wax and use cleaning machines to apply the chemicals.
- This can be full or part time, depending on the desire of candidate.
- Maintain the mechanical aspects of the building including daily boiler inspections
- Set up rooms for events which involve moving tables, chairs, and altar furniture on a regular basis
- Order supplies or parts from vendors as needed
- Be able to repair simple plumbing and electrical as needed
- Be on call in case a security alarm sounds or there are issues with the building itself
- Take care of the grounds such as mowing, shovelling, and ice control
- Work with a custodial team
- Perform other duties as requested by the Operations Manager and Directing Pastor
To apply, contact Operations Manager Tracy Schar.