During the next several weeks Confirmation will NOT meet in person or over zoom on a regular basis. However, we will be having some friendly, playful (and useful) community and faith growing experiences.
All confirmation youth will be asked to “participate” in at least 4 events (some events can be repeated). But there’s more… there will be amazing prizes for the following:
1) The small group who competes in the most events
2) The individual who competes in the most events
3) Champions in each event area. (you may repeat certain events)
* Some events can be REPEATED and it will count for two events!
• Worship Online with Zumbro with at least one other human and talk about the message together (Repeatable Event)
• Pick a favorite Bible verse. Create a piece of art inspired by it. (visual art, a poem, music etc.)
• Take a 20 minute quiet outdoor prayer walk
• Share 4 pictures of things you saw that reminded you of God and God’s love.
• Bake some communion bread (and use it for worship)
• Send 2 Cards to homebound members at Zumbro (request names & addresses from Jen)
• With your OWN money buy $5 worth of non-perishable food to our mini pantry & drop it off.
• Make a fleece tie blanket for the LSS drop in center.
• Serve with OpenTable (must be vaccinated and well) Sign up online
• Do something kind for a neighbor.
• Participate in an outdoor activity (masked) with your small group. (Repeatable Event)
• Tubing event at Ironwood Springs with Zumbro (on Jan. 30) Register Online
• Online Trivia Night with Jen (Jan19 @ 7:30 PM)
• Online Paint Party with Jen (Feb. 2 at 7:30 PM) Register Online
• Share highs and lows with an adult in your life (or with Jen-you via text) daily, 5 days in a row.
RECORD YOUR COMPLETED EVENTS ON THE FORM BELOW BY BY SUNDAY, FEB 6.